Internship Life

Being exhausted for a day of working as well as walking around night market yesterday night which overwhelm with peoples from different places, another new day with tiredness begin again. As to fulfill my university's requirement at the mean time to gain my knowledge in engineering field, the acceptation of me into Panasonic R&D Centre Malaysia situated in Cyberjaya has created a new path for me for these 10 weeks. People here are nice and friendly as gladly to teach others even though just a intern. Others could apply for this company if gaining interest on it and I am always open for sharing my experience and being helpful. Today, as the 5th week fourth day, thought should be loading with work from my supervisor, but probably she is still busy with her work, hence I am still being a freelance to anyone who required my help. Still awaiting….awaiting something special to happen today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds